Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Autumn is Almost Here!

I have officially been selling my hair accessories on my Etsy shop for two months now. I made my first two sales last week and I'm hoping for continued success! I think that having my sister, who is a professional photographer, doing my photography helps a lot!

I've begun putting together my autumn and winter collections! I should have some lovely new items listed within the next week or two. I have a photo shoot scheduled with my sister and once she has those done for me, I can start moving the new items in to be showcased.

A new vision that I have for my shop is to sell some other creative things that I like to make. I am interested in selling some of my original paintings. I may share some soon to see if I can drum up any interest.

Keep following! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment