Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New Items in the Shop for Spring!

New spring designs are in! There are a few cute items on sale in my shop now. Stop by and take a look. Leave a heart if you love them! I'll be adding some more pretty soon so keep your eyes open!

I've been brainstorming these earrings for weeks! They are little delicate silk flowers with nickel free posts. I've positioned the posts so that the earrings hang down on the lobe instead of sticking in the ear (which is always uncomfortable!)

I purchased the sweet little green silk flowers with a springtime bobby pin design in mind. I sewed some crystal beads into the center to add a little sparkle when wearing them in the sunlight!

This spring I have decided to go with some Indie style designs, including these delightful handmade felt rosettes. The item I'm most excited about right now is my wool felt rosette bobbies in olive and tan, and my plum colored rosette earrings. These were inspired by a great listing from the delightful Indie shop, ShopRuche. But THESE are handmade!

No comments:

Post a Comment