Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Old Fashion Vintage



Dear friends of Etsy,

I was checking out this shop today after being featured in a treasury with this seller. Treasuries are fabulous for helping me to find new favorites! Whenever I am added to a treasury, I click on at least half of the items and find a new favorite shop in each bunch. Well, today's new favorite was New Old Fashion Vintage.

I would love to buy half of the great articles of clothing in this fabulous vintage shop! To be honest, I think my favorite thing about this shop is the descriptions. I think this girl has such a great, straight-forward, honest manner of describing her stuff. I want to buy these items, but I also feel like I want to be this girl's friend!
Check her out...oh, but please don't buy all the items I want to buy! :)

Love,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment