Thursday, November 15, 2012

Holiday Accessories by TreasuredDetails

I'm excited to announce some brand new accessories for the holiday season! Some of them went up for sale in my shop, TreasuredDetails, just today, and more will be rolling out as the week continues. Here's a brief introduction to some new great products.


The first favorite of mine is the Glittery Holly Fascinator that was a huge hit with the models at our shoot earlier this month. This is a simply crafted piece that makes a statement. The glitter is bold and the colors are bright and festive. This is an accessory that will catch sunlight, moonlight, Christmas lights, and candlelight, and send it back sparkling beautifully! If you're interested, I have 5 available this holiday season, and may be persuaded to make some more, if you want them ;) You can buy it here.


Another brand new holiday listing today is the sweet and simple Silver Fern Bobby Pin Set. These have a powerful sparkle too, and because they're not specifically Christmassy, they can be a great accessory for New Years' or all-year-round evening wear. The set comes with a large and a small leaf for wear in an up-do. This also makes a great gift! You can buy this set here.


These little tiny Glitter Holly Bobbies in Green and Gold are a favorite of mine! I'm making a set for myself, because I just love the idea of wearing something cute and sparkly and festive, but not too overwhelming to my outfit! I have a few of these little sets available, so feel free to pick up more than one. These make great stocking stuffers too! The bobbies are available for sale here.


The last holiday item that I added for sale today was this pop of color with a snowflake applique. I love the idea of wearing this belt with a white lace dress (as pictured) for a holiday party. It would be a beautiful detail for a winter wedding dress as well, especially if the bride wants a little color in her ensemble...maybe even just for the reception. This particular sash is listed here

I love making customized sashes for any holiday or event, so please let me know if you'd like to chat about an idea you have. I'd love to make your dreams come true! 








No comments:

Post a Comment