Thursday, October 4, 2012

1970s Sweater Vest from New Old Fashion Vintage

I love vintage clothing, but I hate going to look for it! I am hypersensitive to dust, itchy, and easily annoyed when I'm antique shopping. That's the very reason Etsy is awesome! I can still get the cute vintage clothing without doing the dirty work!

My most recent purchase was from one of my favorite shops on Etsy, New Old Fashion Vintage. The shop owner Amelia is super awesome to work with and she really knows her stuff! If you have any questions about shopping vintage, or if you're like me and want to avoid doing the dirty work yourself, I would definitely recommend her. She is always honest about the condition of her goods and is very helpful throughout the process.

Let her know Crystal sent you! And that I give this sweater vest a big thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment