Monday, October 22, 2012

The Titanic

I have always enjoyed history and stories from before my time. The dreadful tale of the Titanic is no exception. It's been depicted in many ways in many different adaptations, including as a family tale, a love story, and lately as a historical depiction.


As a longtime fan of Downton Abbey, I was excited to hear about the release of "Titanic," the Julian Fellowes penned miniseries. I have recently begun watching it and while I am only part of the way through, I am excited to continue. With us poor Americans sitting idly by waiting for season three of Downton Abbey to cross the pond, this miniseries is a perfect way to get your fix. Best of all, it's in its entirety on Netflix.

And Stephen Campbell Moore is in it. But maybe that little detail is less exciting to others than myself.

Do you like historical dramas? Which is your favorite?

Downton fans, how are you occupying your time in wait? 

No comments:

Post a Comment